My sister gave me a recipe to do. Just a simple recipe for our usual snacking around. Artichoke Dip with McCormick spices! Sounds yummy?
A few months back, we were supposed to make this dish when she visited us but due to her tight schedule (7 days), we weren’t able to squeeze in cooking. So one afternoon, I saw the artichoke cans she brought from Canada and thought of finally cooking it! This is recipe:
Smoked Paprika and Rosemary Refrigerated Dip
Makes 25 servings/3 cups/ 750ml
All You Need:
- ½ cup (125 mL) sliced green onion
- ½ pkg (125 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- ½ can (14 fl oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) peeled, chopped avocado
- ¼ cup (50 mL) each diced red and green bell peppers
- ½ cup (125 mL) diced fresh tomatoes
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) Club House One Step Smoked Paprika & Rosemary Seasoning
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded old cheddar cheese
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with tortilla chips, fresh vegetables, pita or crackers.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Nutrition per 2 tbsp (30 mL): 80 Cal, 6 g Total Fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg Cholesterol, 200 mg Sodium, 3 g Carbohydrate, 1 g Fiber, 3 g Protein.
Artichoke dip is one of the things I love to eat! But I hardly order it at restaurants coz most of the time, it’s so expensive! It’ll cost you at least P400 for one order of it with chips or pita. And that’s as expensive as an entrée in some restaurants.
Now, I can have Artichoke dip at our own home any time we feel like it 😛