I was in search of a night cream to keep those fine lines and wrinkles away. Saw Olay regenerist and told myself, why not give this a try. And here’s what I thought about it:
– Not too thick, texture was okay.
– Not fragrance free, there’s still a bit of perfume smell but tolerable (unless you’re really very sensitive).
– You’ll only need a small amount to cover your face and neck.
So you see, overall, it seemed it was a good buy for me. But why din’t I continue using it?
– It left the skin a bit sticky which I can’t stand for the entire night. Then in the morning, my face was too oily.
– It came in a pot which I din’t like the idea of dipping my fingers in everytime.
So I went back to celeteque advance. When I’m done with it, Philosophy would be the next product I’ll try.
Olay can be found in Watsons, Mercury Drug, and Department stores. You’ll have to ask it from the sales ladies because they don’t keep stock on the shelves. It’s around P900 per pot.